Statistical software and programs (or their links), R-scripts, spreadsheets, with documentation and examples (preferably linked to a lay summary and/or tutorial in another part of the site).
- How to submit material to Stat-Prog?
- Just click on the "add new..." tab and select the most appropriate format...
- Excel spreadsheet to calculate standardized effect sizes such as d and r - created by David B. Wilson
- A useful tool for the calculation of effect sizes and to perform a simple meta-analysis
- R package for power analysis
- Various functions for calculating effect sizes and statistical power see: http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/R/dae/t_test_power3.htm
- Tools that you may need when you do a comparative study
- R functions to put confidence interval on d'
- R functions to put a confidence interval on d'